The GL events world
Since its creation, GL events has developed its business according to a coherent, selective strategy built on several key assets:
- an integrated business model, which draws on the synergies between the Group's three main business areas in order to optimise and promote their complementarity, all over the world;
- a solid domestic foundation, which has enabled the Group to extend its business from France to Europe by developing opportunities and potential in mature markets;
- the search for emerging markets with strong growth potential;
- a powerful logistics network, which today covers the entire supply chain, from manufacturing to assembly, and enables the group to produce and provide equipment within extremely short time scales;
- a policy of innovation in every area of its business: creation of equipment and products in line with sustainable development requirements, digital transformation across every area of the company (inclusion of cutting-edge technologies in its service offers), pro-active market watch to anticipate future trends, partnerships with designers, architects, etc.
REAL TIME DATA
gl events GLOFR0000066672 GLO | Volume ...
Here you will find financial press releases, information concerning Annual General Meetings, key figures, financial reports and publications as well as other regulated information.
Déclaration opération sur propres titres 19.03.2021
Déclaration opération sur propres titres 12.03.2021
Déclaration opération sur propres titres 05.03.2021
GL EVENTS ANNUAL RESULTS 2020
Annual report - 2020
2020 results impacted by the crisis. Development in China strengthened by an equity partnership with Nexus Point.
Financial information meeting
Net Sales Q2 & Half yearly report 2021
Paris - Palais Brongniart
Participants: SFAF members - Managers - Journalists