The GL events world
Since its creation, GL events has developed its business according to a coherent, selective strategy built on several key assets:
- an integrated business model, which draws on the synergies between the Group's three main business areas in order to optimise and promote their complementarity, all over the world;
- a solid domestic foundation, which has enabled the Group to extend its business from France to Europe by developing opportunities and potential in mature markets;
- the search for emerging markets with strong growth potential;
- a powerful logistics network, which today covers the entire supply chain, from manufacturing to assembly, and enables the group to produce and provide equipment within extremely short time scales;
- a policy of innovation in every area of its business: creation of equipment and products in line with sustainable development requirements, digital transformation across every area of the company (inclusion of cutting-edge technologies in its service offers), pro-active market watch to anticipate future trends, partnerships with designers, architects, etc.
REAL TIME DATA
REAL TIME DATA
gl events GLOFR0000066672 GLO | Volume ...
Here you will find financial press releases, information concerning Annual General Meetings, key figures, financial reports and publications as well as other regulated information.
GL events becomes an Official Partner and overlay provider for the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games
Information relative au nombre total de droits de vote et d’actions composant le capital social au 30.04.2023
Résultat des votes des résolutions à l’AGM du 27 avril 2023
Politique de rémunération des mandataires sociaux et membres du Conseil d’administration soumise à l’AGM du 27 avril 2023 et résultat des votes
Rapport d'activité 2022
GL events announces the early refinancing of the RCF (€150M) and a new €70M credit line
GL events' momentum remains on track with growth in 2023 Q1 revenue of 59%
CORPORATE FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
financial press department
+33 (0)4 72 31 54 20