The GL events world
Since its creation, GL events has developed its business according to a coherent, selective strategy built on several key assets:
- an integrated business model, which draws on the synergies between the Group's three main business areas in order to optimise and promote their complementarity, all over the world;
- a solid domestic foundation, which has enabled the Group to extend its business from France to Europe by developing opportunities and potential in mature markets;
- the search for emerging markets with strong growth potential;
- a powerful logistics network, which today covers the entire supply chain, from manufacturing to assembly, and enables the group to produce and provide equipment within extremely short time scales;
- a policy of innovation in every area of its business: creation of equipment and products in line with sustainable development requirements, digital transformation across every area of the company (inclusion of cutting-edge technologies in its service offers), pro-active market watch to anticipate future trends, partnerships with designers, architects, etc.
REAL TIME DATA
gl events GLOFR0000066672 GLO | Volume ...
Here you will find financial press releases, information concerning Annual General Meetings, key figures, financial reports and publications as well as other regulated information.
Developments in Asia, Japan: opening of the Aichi Exhibition Centre and €20 million in contracts for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games, China: Opening of the Guangzhou International Convention Centre in 2020
Press release - 04.09.2019