Equita Lyon: the Lyon Equestrian Show
From 30 October to 3 November 2019 at the Lyon Exhibition Park
As the largest annual equestrian show in Europe, Equita Lyon hosts top-level riding competitions, a large exhibition and various artistic shows and events.
Competitions for all levels
The 5-day event brings together national and international competitions, where riders of all levels compete in different arenas installed in the 140,000 m2 event space devoted to equestrianism. Equita Lyon hosts three World Cup stages in show-jumping, dressage and carriage driving, as well as the largest international American-riding competitions in Europe.
A large-scale exhibition
Equita Lyon is without doubt the benchmark event for horse fans:
- More than 800 exhibitors and breeders and 170,000 visitors expected,
- 11 riding arenas with constant events.
- A Health Section dedicated to the well-being of horses and riders,
- More than 40 breeds of horses and ponies are presented in the Breeding Section, a genuine showcase for the French horse breeding,
- A Hippolia by Equita Start-up Village that promotes new businesses in the equestrian sector.
Two Sport and Entertainment evenings mark the highlights of the Equita Lyon programme. The evenings start with a major international riding competition, then a fantastic performing-arts show places the spotlight on other equestrian talents and skills.
Equita Lyon also sets aside a space for equestrian art and culture: painting, sculpture, literature, etc. Everything is aimed at celebrating man's best friend.
Children and budding riders also have their own special area at Equita Lyon: the children's village. Here, youngsters can enjoy their first ride on a pony, play on a merry-go-round or a bouncy castle, see different farm animals, and much more. Everything is designed to make sure they have a great time!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org - +33 4 78 176 250