Denim Première Vision
3 and 4 December 2019, PRINTWORKS, London
Denim Première Vision is the trade fair devoted to denim fashion and culture. Première Vision, the organiser of the event, has designed the show especially for all fashion brands that offer denim products and items in their collections: retailers, pure players, premium brands, luxury fashion houses, designers, etc.
Denim Première Vision follows the rhythm of the fashion seasons, so it takes place twice a year: in June to present the denim collections for the autumn-winter seasons and in December for the spring-summer seasons.
What is so special about Denim Première Vision? Well, it has been an itinerant trade show since 2018. As such, the fair alternates between different European capitals, all of which have a strong fashion and design culture. With this totally innovative concept, Première Vision offers new possibilities and sources of inspiration to its community and reaches out to the key markets of today's denim fashion.
The next Denim Première Vision will be held in London on 3 and 4 December 2019.
The programme includes:
• 80 specialist denim exhibitors from 16 countries, selected for the quality and creativity of their denim fashion collections: weavers, manufacturers and fade-washers, accessory manufacturers, etc.
• More than 2,000 visitors: fashion brands, luxury fashion houses, key influencers, pure players, etc.
• A series of conferences, round tables and workshops addressing the needs of the denim market: seasonal fashion trends, innovations and developments for socially-responsible design, key issues facing the industry, and more.
• Fashion areas devoted to the 2020 spring-summer season.
• Focus on the event experience: discoveries, meetings, surprises, etc.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org - +33 4 72 60 65 00