The trade fair devoted to the agri-food sector and innovation opens its doors again
The CFIA (French Agri-Food Industry Supplier) Fair - the leading event in its sector - will take place from 9 to 11 June 2021 at the Rennes Airport Exhibition Centre. After the cancellation of the 2020 event due to the health crisis, this year's CFIA will take on a new dimension: it will act as a powerful symbol, representing the revival of trade and the rebirth of the events industry.
In compliance with a strict health protocol, the CFIA will bring food industry manufacturers together in the heart of Brittany, Europe's leading food-processing region. The event has a rich and varied programme in store for visitors, thanks to the broad range of products, services, innovations and expertise offered by the exhibitors, as well as several highlights.
More than 1,600 exhibitors will be presenting their products and equipment in three main areas:
- Ingredients and Intermediate Food Products
- Equipment & Processes
- Packaging and Conditioning
A programme that covers every aspect of the industry
Conferences, presentations, thematic areas are just some of the highlights that will address various key subjects, such as "What answers and solutions can be found to address the issues and problems encountered by food-processing companies?" and "What will the next trends be and how will factories be designed in the future?" The highlights include:
- SME Friday: a day special dedicated to small and medium-sized businesses,
- Conferences aimed at providing a more detailed analysis and responses to certain issues. A total of twenty conferences will be presented by experts in their respective fields.
- The Food Factory of the Future: a live demonstration and operational production line will help visitors understand the challenges of the future,
- Food trends and creations area: a showcase for tomorrow's food trends to help anticipate new consumer demands,
- The Innovation Awards: visitors will have the chance to discover new products that will improve production capacities and factory life.
Thank you to the whole Food Production industry!
"The time has come to pay tribute to the engagement, expertise and solidity of the entire Food Production industry. You have continued to produce, process, package and deliver your products in an unprecedented context, thus managing to supply all your customers and avoid stock-outs during the crisis. You were on "the front line" that stood firm at the height of the crisis. It is this solidity and strength that we will be celebrating together at this year's CFIA. Thank you for your commitment. You can count on my unwavering support and that of the CFIA teams and the entire GL events Group to keep working alongside you. Welcome back! Enjoy the show! Don't miss the CFIA!" Olivier Ginon, Chairman of GL events.
Thanks to its friendly atmosphere and the quality of the products and services on show, the CFIA Rennes is a business facilitator and accelerator, where suppliers and manufacturers enjoy meeting each other to find mutually beneficial solutions.