The new event devoted to Measuring in its broadest sense.

Organised by GL events Exhibitions, this new international trade fair will take place from 24 to 26 September 2019 in Paris, Porte de Versailles, Hall 4. The entire Measurement sector will be represented at the show through 5 specific sections: control, processes, tests and trials, vision and optical systems.

Over the course of three days, experts, academics, researchers, institutions, manufacturers, service providers and industrial users will be coming together for business meetings, demonstrations, technical conferences, as well as the 19th International Metrology Congress (CIM 2019) which will be held in the same place. The International Metrology Congress is the only European event devoted to R&D and best practices in measurement and metrology. It will bring together participants from 45 countries. Industrial manufacturers (from all sectors of activity) will account for 70% of the delegates with the remaining 30% representing official organisations, laboratories and schools.

The programme will also include conferences given by experts, notably from EMVA (European Machine Vision Association) and LCIE BUREAU VERITAS.

A demonstration area, called the Start'Hub, will place the spotlight on "start-ups" that are reinventing the sector and shaping the industry of the future thanks to their ability to innovate through their creative potential and dynamism.

Exhibitors and visitors will have the opportunity to organise personal meetings and discussions in the "Business Meetings" area. This match-making system is entirely reserved for buyers and business owners and will enable everyone to optimise their time while developing new opportunities.

The Campus & Job Corner - special area devoted to employment, training and the attractiveness of the measurement sector's professions - will be opening its doors to students, young graduates and job seekers.

With this inaugural event, MEASUREMENT WORLD aims to establish itself as a place for sharing technological expertise and experiences, while also acting as a springboard for innovations, a forum for technical and scientific partners, a crossroads for training and employment and a platform for promoting start-ups.