PREMIÈRE VISION CONFIRMS SEPTEMBER LAUNCH OF ITS PREMIÈRE VISION PARIS SHOW, SUPPLEMENTED BY A DIGITAL FAIR
In anticipation of the resumption as of 1 September of events of more than 5,000 people, Première Vision confirms that its flagship event dedicated to creative fashion, Première Vision Paris, will be held from 15 to 17 September at the Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte.
The physical edition of the show, which has been revised and adapted to the current health situation, will for the first time be bolstered by a complementary Digital Fair taking place over the same dates. The aim of this virtual show - which will be hosted and relayed by the Première Vision Marketplace - is to boost the visibility of the exhibitors' offer to a broader target of international buyers
This event - now both physical and digital - aims to mobilise the entire international fashion industry, and above all boost the sector's recovery through:
- - The show in Villepinte, which will meet all required government health protocols, and allow exhibitors and visitors to meet again to discover and share the new collections.
- - The creation of multimedia forums to discover exhibitors' most emblematic and creative products and designs.
- - No charge for visitor badges ordered when pre-registering up through 31 August.
- - The strengthened development of digital events and tools to support their necessary and inevitable acceleration in the industry, and thereby energise client/supplier meetings.
- - The launch of new services and functionalities for a 2nd-generation Marketplace, developed to facilitate both the promotion of collections and online business discussions in preparation of show visits, and support the industry in this new irreversible step towards a broader digitalisation of the sector.
- - A decoding and analysis of the future of fashion through some 20 webinars focused on critical issues facing the sector.
Gilles Lasbordes, Première Vision General Manager:
«The decision to organize this event, which is first and foremost a physical one, and our investments in new developments designed to optimize our Marketplace, and thus more generally the service we provide to the entire global market, testify to our commitment to help the entire industry once again meet, get back on its feet, and begin its recovery. We are determined to allow those producers who have placed their trust in us to maintain direct contact with their customers. We quickly took measures in favour of our exhibitors, including easing the general terms and conditions of sale, delayed registrations, etc.... As of mid-March, we also began offering our Marketplace services free of charge. Today, we are taking another step forward with new investments in digital technology to complement and multiply the strengths and advantages of the physical event. This is a turn we must all take to support and accelerate the transformation of our industry.»
PHYSICAL EVENT NOW CONFIRMED
The Première Vision Paris show at the Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte will be organised in a format adapted to the health and safety protocols required by the authorities, and designed to promote business development and facilitate meetings between buyers and exhibitors:
- - Ensured health safety for all: digital badges, distribution of disinfectant gel and masks, a revised layout of the spaces to guarantee social distancing, traffic flow management, etc.
- - A complementary selective offer - yarns and fibres, fabrics, leathers, accessories and components, textile designs, fashion manufacturing.
- - Multimedia fashion forums: immersive and sensory spaces to find inspiration and discover the Autumn Winter 21-22 season, colour and material trends, exhibitors' new products selected by the Première Vision fashion team...
- - The entirety of the autumn winter 21-22 collections presented at the exhibitors' stands.
- - A more concentrated seminar program.
- - Free access to the show and seminars for all visitors pre-registering before 31 August.
2ND-GENERATION MARKETPLACE TO HOST THE DIGITAL FAIR
The Première Vision Marketplace, a B-to-B e-commerce platform launched in 2018, is evolving to offer the industry new services and functionalities. It will further strengthen the physical show by means of online forums, optimised e-commerce shops, expanded product catalogues, online appointments to prepare visits to the show, the ability to share new creations confidentially online, and more.
Given the risk that travel and meeting restrictions may continue to be required in September of certain international companies - particularly those based outside Europe - the Première Vision Marketplace will host a new event on the same dates as the show: the Digital Fair.
Designed as a complement to the physical show, the Digital Fair will focus on a programme of content, services and digital tools developed to promote exhibitors' collections to an extensive network of international buyers, to inspire and support the creative fashion industry, and address the strategic questions the industry is examining regarding its future:
- - A more interactive and functional digital catalogue to boost business:
- • Activated client/supplier contact tools to facilitate direct contact and remote sales discussions and transactions.
- • Company fact sheets can now include multimedia content - videos, images, texts, etc., to liven up the presentation of the exhibitor's business activity.
- Enhanced content to boost the visibility of the offer and guide buyers:
- • New digital forums : the Première Vision fashion team has selected the season's most creative and representative products from the exhibitors' collections. These will be showcased on the Première Vision website, as well as in each company's online shop, and promoted in the Marketplace's online Magazine.
- • Seasonal inspirations, trends, directions: the entire autumn/winter 21-22 season can be found in the fashion section of the Première Vision website and in the Magazine section of the Marketplace.
- • An exclusive programme of 20 digital events to follow online to help analyse and decode both the season and the industry's coming challenges: inspirational fashion seminars, conferences and webinars dedicated to the future of fashion...
A MARKETPLACE WITH ENHANCED SERVICES AND FUNCTIONALITIES
Ever since mid-March 2020, the PV Marketplace has been free of charge, so that Première Vision Paris exhibitors may freely integrate their collections into their e-shops with no limit to the number of products presented, without commitment or duration constraints. The enriched catalogue is also open to permanently stocked items and pre-existing collection, thanks to new stock service functions put in place for the September event.