As an integrated Group operating in all event professions, GL events works in three major segments:
event organisation, event venue management and services for fairs, congresses and events.
© Odile Decq architect / Felice Varini – Altitude 150
Public Limited Company with a capital of 47 870 780 Euros
Head Office: Z.I. route d'Irigny (69) BRIGNAIS
351 571 757 Registered at the Chamber of Commerce in LYON
This information note was approved by the COB n° 01 - 1338
dated the 21st of November 2001
The objectives behind the buyback plan are, in order of priority, the intervention on the market in order to regulate the stock quotation and the implementation of a policy of patrimonial and financial management.
The intervention on the stock quotation will be carried out in descending order of priority as follows:
- Purchase and sale on the market depending on its situation
- Systematic intervention as a measure of counter-trend
Policy of patrimonial and financial management means, in descending order of priority:
- Use of shares as payment or exchange within the framework of possible external growth transactions ;
- Attribution of shares to employees and / or corporate representatives of Générale Location and the Group within the framework of plans of call options of shares ;
- Allocation of shares when exercising one's rights attached to transferable securities which give the right to receive company stock ;
- Conversion of shares bought back or coming about as a result of a financial transaction (merger, break-up, partial contribution of assets).
Terms and conditions
Générale Location would be authorized to acquire a maximum of 10 % of its capital,
or 1 196 769 shares.
The maximum purchasing price is established at 30 Euros per share and the minimum selling price at 3 Euros per share.
This plan will be valid for a duration of eighteen months starting at the time of the Annual General Meeting, or up to the 10th of June 2003.
The information note approved by the COB is available at the Head Quarters of the company Générale Location and can be requested by anyone who wishes to receive a copy.
GL events, bringing people together
Managing Director Corporate Finances and Administration : Erick ROSTAGNAT
Telephone : + 33 4 72 31 54 20
Fax : + 33 4 26 20 42 00
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Code ISIN : FR0000066672
Code Bloomberg : GLO FP
Code Reuter : GLTN.PA
Code FTSE : 581