As an integrated Group operating in all event professions, GL events works in three major segments:
event organisation, event venue management and services for fairs, congresses and events.
© Odile Decq architect / Felice Varini – Altitude 150
With its dome and its conservatory, the Saint-Étienne Convention Center lights up your event : conventions, AGMs... numerous companies entrust us with the staging of their event. Warm and modular, the fixtures and equipment will turn your event into unique event.
Saint-Étienne, a town of History, Modern Art and Design :
- A strong cultural presence : The Esplanade Opera, The Comedie and the International Center of Design,
- Renowned museums : the Museum of Art and Industry, the Mining Museum, the Modern Art Museum (offering one of the largest collections of contemporary art and design in France).
Saint-Etienne in Rhône-Alpes region:
- 6th biggest town in France,
- number one town in Rhône-Alpes in terms of company creations,
- 11 university sites,
- the largest network of small and medium sized companies in France, after Paris, with 11,000 companies.
Discover St-Etienne - Convention Centre's Website 50km from Lyon, 2.5 hours from Paris by direct TGV ( high Speed Train), direct flights to London, and less than 3 hours from the Mediterranean, Saint-Étienne is at the crossroads of the Rhône-Alpes and Auvergne regions.