As an integrated Group operating in all event professions, GL events works in three major segments:
event organisation, event venue management and services for fairs, congresses and events.
© Odile Decq architect / Felice Varini – Altitude 150
Organised by GL events Exhibitions, the “Rendez-vous Bâtiment Energie Positive be+” will take place at Eurexpo-Lyon from 15 to 18 February 2011.
No less than 7 fairs dedicated to clean energy, sustainable construction, and the wood industry will be brought together under the banner of “EnR”, the Renewable Energies Fair.
From 15 to 18 February 2011, the “Rendez-vous Bâtiment Energie Positive Be+ 2011” proposes 7 trade fairs dedicated to clean energy, sustainable construction and the wood industry, grouped together under the banner of “EnR”, the Renewable Energies Fair.
With 1,100 exhibitors and 75,000m² of exhibition area, come and discover the latest technologies in sustainable construction and clean energy.
7 trade fairs under one roof:
* Eurobois, the leading fair for the wood industry. The main theme this year will be: the use and management of forest resources.
* EnR, the Renewable Energies Fair, presenting the latest provisions resulting from the French environmental meetings (Grenelle) and the development of wind power.
* Enéo, the fair for energy, water and temperature control and comfort.
* Bluebat, the fair dedicated to building performances and sustainable construction; how to combine quality of life with energy performances in buildings.
* Flam’Expo, the fair dedicated to wood-stoves and fireplaces.
* Servibat, the fair dedicated to tooling, utility vehicles and construction services.
* L’Evènement Electrique, in conjunction with Rexel France, the market leader; a fair dedicated to the electricity sector, air treatment, lighting, energy production and automatic controls.