As an integrated Group operating in all event professions, GL events works in three major segments:
event organisation, event venue management and services for fairs, congresses and events.
© Odile Decq architect / Felice Varini – Altitude 150
The next G20 summit will take place at the "Palais des festivals et des congrès" in Cannes, on 3 and 4 November 2011.
During these 2 days, the Heads of State and Government as well as the Finance Minsters from the world’s 20 most influential developed and emerging countries will be meeting in Cannes.
For this G20 summit of Heads of State and Government on 3 and 4 November 2011, GL events is coordinating the provision of services, the installation and dismantling of the rented event overlay equipment (tents, canopies, partitions, floors, all kinds of decorative fittings, furniture and accessories, general and stage lighting, power distribution, signage, catering equipment, pavilions.
For this event, GL events will coordinate all temporary structures and services:
• The roofing infrastructures
• The infrastructures for fitting and raising the floors
• Partitions and doors
• The floor coverings
• The wall coverings
• The interior linings and ceilings
• The heating and air-conditioning
• The furniture and accessories
• The lighting (including cabling from the power supply board)
• Aluminium trussing
• Power distribution
• Flag poles and bunting (not including flags)
• Specific fittings and decoration
• The signage
• Mounting and dismantling equipment