As an integrated Group operating in all event professions, GL events works in three major segments:
event organisation, event venue management and services for fairs, congresses and events.
© Odile Decq architect / Felice Varini – Altitude 150
"Envillexpo" will be held from September 24 to October 2 at Exhibition centre of Toulouse
Positioned as the event for modern-day, urban life-style, "Envillexpo", the Fair dedicated to the Home and Quality of Life in the city, showcases products and services that meet the needs of both individuals and communities. The range of products covers environmentally-friendly design, renovation, equipment, furniture and decoration (the core focus of the Fair) and also presents a variety of services as well as meetings and debates about urban living, essential issues in our day-to-day lives.
"Envillexpo", the Fair dedicated to the Home and Quality of Life in the city, will take place from 24 September to 2 October at the Toulouse Exhibition Park. The central idea of "the Home in the city" will be organised around three main sections.
√ A section focused on "Caring for your house, Living in your future house":
- All the solutions for your home: windows, carpentry, doors, verandas, roofing, etc.
- Adapting the house to your needs: extensions, building a basement, designing the layout for optimum long-term comfort.
- Designing functional and High-tech kitchens or your ideal bathroom.
- Building a wooden house and finding the best proposals and advice.
- Imagining a new way of living by opting for renewable energies and environmentally-friendly materials.
- Reorganising your interior with new furniture, a new decoration or new bed linen.
- Ideas for your garden, discovering the joys of swimming pools and spas.
√ A section on the theme of "Taking time and enjoying it to the full":
- Environmentally-friendly transport solutions.
- Enjoying yourself in the city; doing sport, taking cooking or dance classes, etc.
- Getting out and about, discovering new towns in the Region.
- Enjoying a gourmet meal with friends.
- Activities in the city: theatre, concerts, cinema, etc.
- Finding services for your daily needs: Personal services, advice about insurance, information about your town and district, etc.
√ A section on the theme of "Participating, Imagining" including:
- An Urban Forum for obtaining information and expressing ideas which will involve conferences and interactive workshops on themes such as " New forms of environmentally-friendly lifestyle", "Europe and lifestyles in other cities", "Education", "Culture", etc.
- Meetings with associations, companies, etc.