SQUARE is an inspired meetings venue in the heart of Europe.
Spacious, special and spectacular, SQUARE offers 13,000m² for international congresses, conferences, European summits, conventions, product launches, corporate events, awards ceremonies, gala dinners, fashion show, exhibitions... right in the lively city centre of Brussels.
Brussels is the symbolic heart of Europe. It's home to the European Commission, Parliament, NATO and many other significant political, cultural and commercial bodies.
The capital of Belgium is a compact city, friendly, positive, cosmopolitan, easy to get around.
- You'll find SQUARE in the historic Mont des Arts district, home to Brussels' major museums and public gardens. The railway station in front of SQUARE is handy for the international airport and train connections.
- And there's ample parking underneath the SQUARE building. Plenty of good hotels, restaurants, shops and attractions are within walking distance.
- DISCOVER SQUARE BRUSSELS MEETING CENTRE's website A walk through Brussels takes you through a dense architectural history, from ancient medieval buildings to strikingly modern edifices, taking in the Art Nouveau stylings of illustrious Victor Horta along the way. Belgium counts many comic book heroes, including Tintin, Lucky Luke, Largo Winch and the Smurfs.
- Eating out plays a significant part in Belgian culture and nightlife is lively, with plenty of concerts, bars, theatre and dance.
For meetings that matter:
No matter how complex your requirements, SQUARE can help you plan, organise and execute the perfect event. We provide the very latest amenities and equipment - from outstanding auditoria and exhibition space to up-to-the-minute business technology and exquisite catering services.You'll find all shapes and sizes at SQUARE:
- 4 auditoria: Gold Hall (1.200 people), Copper Hall (500), Silver Hall (300), The Arc (150).
- 1 auditorium in BOZAR, the Centre for Fine Arts next door: H.Le Boeuf Hall (2.100 people).
- Exclusive foyers with floor-to-ceiling murals by Delvaux, Magritte and van Lint.
- Multifunctional Halls: Grand Hall (4.000m²), Hall 11 (575m²), Hall 300 (120m²), Hall 400 (385m²).
- 23 Studios seating from 2 to 200 people.
- Panoramic Hall (580m²) with spectacular skyline view.
- Kwint restaurant open to the public