As an integrated Group operating in all event professions, GL events works in three major segments:
event organisation, event venue management and services for fairs, congresses and events.
© Odile Decq architect / Felice Varini – Altitude 150
Two spectacularly designed buildings, joined by an underground walkway for maximum interaction between the meeting spaces and the auditorium, combine functionality and divisibility with the city's emblematic architecture.
Located in a new Diagonal Mar district of Barcelona, the CCIB is a symbol of modernity.
Top of the list in terms of favourite destinations, Barcelona has considerable assets:
- a rich cultural heritage: urban architecture, museums, monuments, theatres,
- a dynamic town both on the economic and innovative fronts,
- a wide range of leisure and sporting activities,
- a multi-faceted cultural life (shows, music, theatre and activities...),
- a well developed system of public transport,
- a sea-side town with an agreeable climate all year long.
Catalonia, whose capital is Barcelona, is a region with a strong identity that proudly exhibits its roots, its culture and traditions. Barcelona is a city in permanent effervescence with shows, excursions, sporting activities...
A city of the moment, Barcelona also exists through its past, and fondly recalls the whims of that timeless architect, Gaudí. Life is not long enough to take full advantage of Barcelona, the city never sleeps, it parties, it bubbles...